EmployeeReferrals.com is an employee engagement platform where internal promotion, employee referrals and external friends of the firm are a click or call away. Engage your employees through targeted campaigns, raffles, gamification, and SMS.
Post your jobs from CATS directly to your EmployeeReferrals.com site. Select only the jobs you want posted.
Note: To integrate with CATS you will need to set up an account with EmployeeReferrals.com.
Note: This integration requires setup within both your CATS and EmployeeReferrals.com accounts.
- To start this process, you’ll need your API key from CATS. Select the Settings gear in the upper right corner of the top bar. Click User Management.
- In the Web Services (API) section, copy the Transaction Code next to your name.
If you don’t have one currently, choose your name from the dropdown menu and hit ‘Generate New Transaction Code’.
- You’ll also need your subdomain, which can be found under Settings > Administration > General Configuration. Your subdomain is located next to Company ID.
- Open a new tab and go to employeereferrals.com. After logging in click Settings, then click Integrations. Here, enter your CATS API key, subdomain, username and password. Click Save Credentials and then copy the ERC Push Key, this is the code you will enter in CATS.
- Go back to your tab that has CATS open. Select the settings gear in the upper right corner of the top bar. Click Administration.
- In the Feature Settings section, click Integrations.
- Click the On / Off Button for EmployeeReferrals.com. Paste the ERC Push Key in the API Key input. Click Save.