The CATS email integration feature that customers know and love has gotten even better. Previously, only future emails sent and received were automatically tracked in the corresponding candidate or contact profile. Now, the update allows you to import previous email interactions with candidates or contacts.
To import previous email correspondence, follow the steps below:
1. When you are on a candidate (or contact) profile, scroll down to the activity grid and click “Import Email.”
2. If you HAVE NOT integrated your email, you will be prompted to do so. Click “Configure.”
Note: If you HAVE already integrated your email, skip to step 5.
3. This will bring you to your settings page. In the highlighted “Email Integration” section, click “Configure.”
4. A notification at the top of the screen will confirm that your email integration has been configured.
5. Back on the candidates page, click “Import Email”. You will be prompted to confirm that you want to import previous email correspondence. Click “Import.”
6. The progress of the import will be displayed next to the “Import Email” button.
7. When the progress bar reaches 100%, the email import is complete. All previous email interaction has been added to the corresponding candidate’s or contact’s activity grid.
Note: You can only import previous email interaction once for each candidate/contact, unless the candidate/contact’s email address has changed.