Checkr provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups.
The integration allows users to easily order background checks directly from a candidate’s profile in CATS. Use Checkr to perform screens on criminal and driving records, employment verifications, drug screens, and more.
- Select the Settings gear in the upper right corner of the top bar. Click Administration.
- In the Feature Settings section, click Integrations.
- Click the On/Off switch for Checkr. Enter your Checkr Username and Password. This will enable the integration and take you back to CATS.
- You can order a report manually, using the "Order Report" option that now appears under the Work History section on the candidate's page.
- Click "Order Report" to select the package of screens you want to order.
You can also order background checks automatically when changing a candidate’s status, simply by adding the Checkr trigger to your Workflow.
- To add the trigger, click the green plus sign in the 'Triggers column on the right side of the workflow page. At the top of the pop up window, instead of 'Email' choose 'Checkr - Order Report' from the dropdown menu.
- Now, when changing a candidate's status, you'll see the option to order a report for that candidate. Optionally, you can select a status to set the candidate to when the background check is completed.
The results of the background check will automatically update on the candidate profile, including a link back to your Checkr account to review.